Saturday

Easter Bunny Incorporated

The young people, who are redefining everyday life every day, have managed to put a new spin on Easter.

This sign appears near the Easter bunny setup at Birchwood Mall:




I want to be there when Mommy whips out her phone and tries to take a picture of her kid sitting on the Easter bunny's lap. What would the bunny people do? Grab the phone? Call the cops? Place an emergency call to the Department of Homeland Security? 

Jesus Christ.

It takes a really special kind of person to tell a parent in line waiting to see his or her kid interacting with the Easter bunny: excuse me, but you can't take a picture, you need to put your phone away . . . 








If I did hang out in anticipation of this, I might be there a while. When I went by, the only people in sight were the chick -- no pun intended -- at the cash register and the dude in the bunny costume. Well, actually . . . do malls still hire men as Easter bunnies? You never know, the applicant might be a closet pedophile who isn't on the sex offender registry, eager to have little kids sit on his laps. I'll bet they only pick women now. Lesbians. 

---------------------------------------


Previous "Blue Waterwomen"
Next "The Kroger Incident"

 PS -- "My Sister's Ashes" is now on Facebook. You can read text-only versions of this and all future posts at https://www.facebook.com/mysistersashes/?modal=admin_todo_tour


No comments:

Post a Comment