Sunday
The Next To Last Bus Post
Re the Ramp Incident, The Department of Justice has spoken.
Nothing happens to anyone. Apparently it's okay for a driver to refuse to put the ramp down for a (temporarily) disabled person. You don't even lose your job.
Okay, well . . . the bus has since then appeared on my street, and I'm sure the driver noticed the car in my driveway, and I'm sure word has spread in bus driver circles -- like cops, lawyers, pedophiles, and other parasites, they do stick together -- that I have this vehicle and won't be needing their services anymore. They'd be correct. In fact, Hell -- the real Hell, not the little town down by Ann Arbor -- will freeze solid before I get on another Blue Water Transit bus.
But it's not the end of the story line. The reader, however, will have to wait for the last piece to fall in place. Our Arab friends have a word that describes someone who waits less that twenty years to settle an old score: "Impatient."
So let's move on, for now, and focus our attention on the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. As they used to say on the soaps -- maybe they still do, I don't watch that shit -- tune in tomorrow.
Previous "The Bottle Return Boogie, Napa Beverages"
Next "A Day At The Beach"
PS -- "The I Hate Port Huron Michigan Blog" is also on Facebook. You can read text-only versions of this and all future posts at https://www.facebook.com/mysistersashes/?modal=admin_todo_tour Come visit us. According to a recent personal data leak at your ISP, we know you haven't yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
When there's a funeral to go to and no way to get there, and you don't belong to a church, what's the first source of help you t...
-
After Google searching the Council, finding out who really is in charge, and talking to this person, I called the office a third time and as...
-
Notice that the title of this post isn't "Gen Z Grows Up." Aldi Girl, and Staples Girl, and Kroger Girl, and the other youn...
No comments:
Post a Comment