Who are these dudes? I'm guessing Liam and Noel Gallagher of Oasis. I'm not a teenage girl and don't keep up on who in what band looks like what, and when I was a teenage boy, I didn't care about any of that shit.
Absolute Radio is in England. So it's National Siblings Day over there. But I have fish and chips for dinner a couple times a week, know what a "boot" and a "bonnet" are on cars, and remember Mandy Rice-Davies as really a nice person once you got to know her. All of this makes me an honorary Brit and allows me to, in my own quiet understated way, celebrate this day in the United States.
It's a time for reflection, maybe a walk on the beach and through the park later today, lost in quiet contemplation and remembrance. And thankful. Thankful that the parents stopped when they had my female sibling and didn't have any more. Jesus Christ . . . I don't even want to think about what life would have been like with a younger brother raised in the same environment as my younger sister. Not even on National Siblings Day.
------------------------------
Previous "Fuckheads"
Next "The Gallery Of Port Huron Fat Chicks"
------------------------------
PS -- "My Sister's Ashes" is now on Facebook. You can read text-only versions of this and all future posts at https://www.facebook.com/mysistersashes/?modal=admin_todo_tour Come visit us. According to a recent personal data leak at your ISP, we know you haven't yet.

national sibling day 2020
ReplyDeleteinternational siblings day 2019
national sibling day 2019
sisters day
international siblings day 2020
brothers day 2020
national brothers day 2020
happy siblings day 2019